Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

Wow....

Wat the hell did i just watch?? I was just sitting there with my mouth open staring at all the blood and guts.........thats friken crazyy! Lol well done though

NEW LIFE-Eng. subtittles NEW LIFE-Eng. subtittles

One of a Kind

I dont know why everyone has missed it but....this has to be one of the best movies ever made on newgrounds (technically wise). The animation.....crisp and smooth. The art.......spectacularly brilliant n extremely realistic for a cartoon. The soundtrack was extremely well done and well executed. It blended quit well. It was like I was watchin a short from TV. You should go in the advertising business srsly

Magnificent work, Yo

P.S If you want a job in advertising (gud pay) on the side just gimme an email

Skaterkid Skaterkid

lol sweet

Dude that was awesome...keep up tha gud work

Nigel and Trevor's X-Mas Nigel and Trevor's X-Mas

Rofl that was hillarious

THat was sooo funny its not funny! I usually dont give great scores but this was soo funny. Lol extremely smooth n awesome.

Primal War Primal War

Brilliant...

That was just marvelous, you synced the sound well and did everything in a cinematic style. One thing though put a picture, you may have a chance at front page. Just go to flash copy a scene you really like. Then create a new document 46x46 that you like and export it as a png. image.
Great work

Imperial Rage Imperial Rage

Awesome!

Just fantastic but too short. i wouldve liked to see you animate actual fighting scenes though instead of just short inanimate characters. Well synced though.
5/5 all tha way!

Blockhead: Episode 5 Blockhead: Episode 5

That was pretty gud but.....

Hey that was awesome but it was a lil repetetive and boring. I luved all ur other ones but this one dissapointed me.

A Midnight Snack A Midnight Snack

THAT WAS SPECTACULAR!!!

Hey i didnt just get a chuckle i laughed ma head off! That was awesome make more!!! gud work btw ur movie is like ranked no.4 now! Good work! ANd the 3D parts were really smooth and just terrific. If anyone doesnt like this....they are tha weirdest person on earth!

Madness Australia Madness Australia

Hey mate!

Hey
Lol finally another mate from australia. I was wondering if it was all americans on newgrounds I was startin to feel a lil lonely. Hey it was alright but the style was very good. I think you should fix up the actual guys a lil betta and the blood pool, comes out too quickly etc. Go check my one out with tha characters and maybe you might get some more ideas.
Kindest Regards, Eval Eye Productions

Pencilmation #2 Pencilmation #2

That was awesome!

Lol that was a bit of slap stik humour...a bit old humour but i liked it. Great art n animation u did an awesome job! u were no.1 of all time scorin for a while lol so gud work!